Return & Exchange
Return Policy - Product Restrictions
The following Sofficine products are subject to special return restrictions.
- It has not been more than 30 days since the purchase.
- It's in the same condition as when you purchased it.
- It's unworn.
- It's unused.
- It's unwashed.
- It's undamaged.
- It's in its original packaging with price tags attached.
Returning Damaged / Defective Items
In cases of damage or defect, the return process can often be expedited by providing a digital image of the damage or defect (along with a clear description of the problem) in an email to our customer support team(email@example.com / 86-18015629333). In many cases, action (in the form of replacement, refund or account credit) can be taken as soon as substantiation of the claim has been provided by the customer.
If the damage / defect cannot be verified over the phone or via email contact, the item may be required to return to Sofficine for inspection before a determination can be made as to the state of the product.
Who covers the return shipping cost?
Sofficine will provide a prepaid return shipping label in cases where items have arrived in damaged condition or are confirmed to be defective.
For all other cases, return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Under no circumstance does Sofficine reimburse (or provide credit) for return shipping costs incurred by the customer. If a product is damaged or defective, the recipient must make arrangements with Sofficine support as to how the return should be handled prior to placing the items back in transit to Sofficine.
How to Return an Item
- Contact Customer Support(firstname.lastname@example.org / 86-18015629333) to request a return. You must make this request within 30 days of receiving the shipment.
- Be sure to specify the reason for the return request in your message and indicate any preference for replacement (whether exchanging for an identical product or selecting an alternate style, size or color), account credit, or a refund.
- Once the topic is selected, you will be asked to select the product that you want to return.
- Email the provide digital images of damaged or defective products to customer support team.
What the Return Process Usually Entails
If you have requested a refund, be advised that returning funds usually take 7-21 days to appear in the account used to make the purchase (depending on the processing speed of the bank that issued the funds).
If you have requested an account credit, be advised that returning funds usually take 24-48 hours to appear in your Sofficine account. This credit, once available, may be used to make a purchase on Sofficine.
If you have requested an exchange in a different size or style, an email will be sent letting you know.